- This event has passed.
Mental Wellness Workshop
March 6 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on March 20, 2022 at 1:00 pm
All of us experience anxiety and struggle with self-acceptance.
Join us for a counselor-led workshop that is designed to help participants improve mental wellness.
Learn the different aspects of anxiety and self-acceptance to move forward positively.
Understanding & Coping with Anxiety (March 6)
- Understand the different levels of anxiety
- Understand that some types of anxiety are good, while others are not
- Learn how to deal with the different types of anxiety
- Discover coping techniques and helpful resources
Learning Self-Acceptance (March 20)
- Understand that you are good enough
- Move from self-doubt and isolation to hope
- Build the confidence you need to engage in our ever-changing world
- Live the life you love
For more information, contact Carol Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org