Living Your Strengths Life Groups
Do you know your unique God-given talents? Do you use them everyday? We invite you to join us on a journey to discover what your talents are and how these can be used to change the way you live, work and serve. Supported by more than 40 years of clinical Gallup data analysis, the StrengthsFinder tool will show you how you have been fearfully and wonderfully made and how to tap into your natural talents and lead a strong purposeful life. This will be incorporated into many aspects of programming, sermons and more as we go through 2019.
Life Groups signups will take place January 6 and 13 after worship or you can sign up online here anytime. The group curriculum will run four weeks and will follow along with the weekly Sunday sermon.
- January 6 Sign up for Life Groups or on the website
- January 13 Sign up for Life Groups or on the website
- January 20 First week of Life Groups - Start Exploring Your Talents
- January 27 Second week of Life Groups- Start Exploring Your Talents
- February 3 Third week of Life Groups - Maximize Your Talents and Seeing Your Potential
- February 10 Fourth week of Life Groups - Committing and Accountability
Learn more about the "Living Your Strengths" sermon series.