Life Groups are a great way to get connected at Restoration Church. Our Life Groups are smaller groups within the community that allow people to get to know one another and communicate more than they would at a worship service. We believe that all people want to connect with others and be part of a community. In our Life Groups, we spend time checking in with one another, building community, talking about relevant topics and simply having fun.
Join a Life Group >
- Women’s Group – Monday, 7-9 p.m. (hybrid)
- Women’s Group – Tuesday, 10-11:30 a.m. (online)
- Co-Ed Group – Tuesday, 7-8 p.m. (hybrid)
- Young Professionals Group – Thursday, 7:30-8:30 p.m. (in person)
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast – Saturday at 8:30 a.m. (in person)
- Young Couples Lunch – Sunday at noon (in person)
For more information about Life Groups, contact Daniel Park at firstname.lastname@example.org.