- Daniel ParkPastorDaniel ParkPastor
Rev. Daniel Park was born in New Jersey and grew up in New York City. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from Vassar College (Poughkeepsie, NY), and Master of Divinity and Doctor of Ministry degrees from Drew Theological School (Madison, NJ). He was ordained in 2008 and is a full elder of the Virginia Conference of the United Methodist Church. He has served in a variety of church plants and has a wide range of ministry experience such as children, youth, young adults, families, and older adults as well as multiracial contexts.
- Isaiah ParkCo-PastorIsaiah ParkCo-Pastor
Rev. Isaiah Park was born in Seoul, South Korea and grew up in California. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Intercultural Studies and a minor in Biblical Studies from Biola University (La Miranda, CA). She has completed her coursework for the Master of Divinity Degree at Wesley Theological Seminary (Washington, DC). She is a licensed local pastor in the Virginia Conference of the United Methodist Church. She has served in many different church settings that involve church planting, ministry to children and youth, young adults, and multigenerational contexts.
- Jackie CowgillKids & Family Ministries CoordinatorJackie CowgillKids & Family Ministries Coordinator
Jackie grew up in Central Florida, where she met her husband and got her undergraduate degree. After becoming a military spouse, moving around a bit, working in elementary schools on base, and having a son, she moved to Reston in 2014. She has since graduated with her MA in Human Services.
Jackie leads the Kids Life program, creating and coordinating events for Reston families. These events include summer camps, Reston Pride, Jingle on the Lake, connection times after worship and various service projects.
- Huyen DoanChild Care WorkerHuyen DoanChild Care Worker
Huyen Doan is the Child Care Worker at the Restoration Church Nursery. She and her daughter, Thao-Vy, live in South Riding. Huyen came to Virginia from Vietnam in 2008. In Vietnam, Huyen was a high school teacher for 25 years. She enjoys teaching, learning and children. She loves sharing the message of Jesus Christ with the KidCare children and others who do not yet know God. For her, it is a dream come true.
- Matthew NaWorship & Operations LeadMatthew NaWorship & Operations LeadMatthew was born and raised in Northern New Jersey. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia, Masters of Divinity from Princeton Theological Seminary and Masters of Social Work from Columbia University. He moved to Northern Virginia in the summer of 2017 and has three boys (Lucas, Asher and Elias) with his wife, Sally. Matthew is responsible for all music and worship matters related to Restoration Reston.
- Linda RavencraftAdministrative CoordinatorLinda RavencraftAdministrative Coordinator
Linda has served as the administrative coordinator since 2016. In addition to her work at the church, Linda owns a promotional products business and works part-time as a travel agent. Linda grew up in Prince George’s County, Maryland, but moved to Virginia to attend James Madison University, where she got her B.S. in Public Administration. She then went to the University of Richmond’s T.C. Williams School of Law, where she met her husband, Matt. Together, they have lived happily ever after in Herndon raising their two (not-so-young) children, Connor and Rachel.
- Brian RoseAudio Visual Coordinator