- Daniel ParkPastorDaniel ParkPastor
Rev. Daniel Park was born in New Jersey and grew up in New York City. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from Vassar College (Poughkeepsie, NY), and Master of Divinity and Doctor of Ministry degrees from Drew Theological School (Madison, NJ). He was ordained in 2008 and is a full elder of the Virginia Conference of the United Methodist Church. He has served in a variety of church plants and has a wide range of ministry experience such as children, youth, young adults, families and older adults as well as multiracial contexts.
- Isaiah ParkCo-PastorIsaiah ParkCo-Pastor
Rev. Isaiah Park grew up in California. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Intercultural Studies with a minor in Biblical Studies from Biola University. Isaiah graduated with a Master of Divinity Degree from Wesley Theological Seminary. She is a Provisional Elder in the Virginia Conference of the United Methodist Church. Isaiah has served in many church settings involving church planting, ministry to children and youth, young adults, and multigenerational contexts. She is married to Rev. Dr. Daniel Park, and they have four beautiful children.
Job responsibilities: Isaiah spends half her time at Restoration Reston and the other half at Floris UMC and Restoration Loudoun. Her responsibilities are to provide leadership in evangelism and missional engagement across all sites.
Idea of a perfect day: Praising God at the beach in front of a bonfire.
Favorite Bible verse: John 6:29
Something most people don't know: She almost became a professional golfer!
- Karen ConnellKids’ Ministry Coordinator
- Huyen DoanChildcare WorkerHuyen DoanChildcare Worker
Huyen Doan is the Childcare Worker at the Restoration Church Nursery. She and her daughter, Thao-Vy, live in South Riding. Huyen came to Virginia from Vietnam in 2008. In Vietnam, Huyen was a high school teacher for 25 years. She enjoys teaching, learning and children. She loves sharing the message of Jesus Christ with the KidCare children and others who do not yet know God. For her, it is a dream come true.
- Matthew NaWorship & Operations LeadMatthew NaWorship & Operations LeadMatthew was born and raised in Northern New Jersey. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia, Masters of Divinity from Princeton Theological Seminary and Masters of Social Work from Columbia University. He moved to Northern Virginia in the summer of 2017 and has three boys (Lucas, Asher and Elias) with his wife, Sally. Matthew is responsible for all music and worship matters related to Restoration Reston.
- Linda RavencraftAdministrative CoordinatorLinda RavencraftAdministrative Coordinator
Linda has served as the administrative coordinator since 2016. In addition to her work at the church, Linda owns a promotional products business and works part-time as a travel agent. Linda grew up in Prince George’s County, Maryland, but moved to Virginia to attend James Madison University, where she got her B.S. in Public Administration. She then went to the University of Richmond’s T.C. Williams School of Law, where she met her husband, Matt. Together, they have lived happily ever after in Herndon raising their two (not-so-young) children, Connor and Rachel.
- Brian RoseAudio Visual CoordinatorBrian RoseAudio Visual Coordinator
Brian works with audio and video at Restoration Church. Although he spends most of the time behind A/V equipment on Sundays, Brian enjoys getting to know people at Restoration. The rest of the week, Brian works in video production.
- Jennifer VanderburghStudent & Kids’ Ministries CoordinatorJennifer VanderburghStudent & Kids’ Ministries Coordinator
Jennifer Vanderburgh began working with Restoration Church in February 2019. She enjoys her job coordinating student and kids' ministry at Restoration. In addition to doing crafts and making things glittery, Jennifer gets to plan fun events where everyone plays games. What could be better?! She loves seeing children’s eyes light up when they hear how much God truly loves them.
Originally from Atlanta, Jennifer moved to Washington, DC, after high school to get a BA in French and Government from Georgetown University. After living in Boston, she and her husband moved to Virginia, where Jennifer received an MA in International Peace and Conflict Resolution. Now with two daughters, the Vanderburgh family rushes around Centreville to soccer games and Girl Scout events. But they always leave time in between to snuggle their three cats.